Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pictures!!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think some of these pictures conjure up a thousand questions I'd like to ask Andrew about. Have a look. He's having an INCREDIBLE time in Ghana. If you want to see more, they are on his facebook page.

This is NOT the workings of photoshop! This is the game park Mole in the northwest part of Ghana:

Does this look like an African sunset from a movie? It does to me!




Drivers and med students:


Andrew wrote about this little girl. She is 9 and came over to the Physician's Assistant Conference with her mom. The dress was made for her by Ghanaians.



3 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

I just love the picture with the lady with all the bread on her head. Man if I could do that, I could multitask so well :P

stace said...

love the pictures!!! chris told me he's been a slacker about taking pictures, thankfully andrew is being good! we'll have to steal a bunch from you guys when the boys get back!

Shari said...

Amazing!!! Mybe Andrew will teach us how to carry stuff on our heads!! I can't imagine how they do it.