Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Presidential Campaign
Last night for family night, we focused on the importance of government (i.e. we watched the final presidential debate). We made snicker doodles separated the dough in half, dying one batch red and the other blue. *(I strove for exact evenness, yet there were two more red cookies than blue). It actually turned out to look a lot like a baby shower for twin boy and girl, but the cookies were great. And so was the debate. The campaign has been around long enough for Emma to be able to identify Obama. She is rooting for him. When asked last night who she wanted to win, it was a confident vote for Obama. This morning, she was quite interested and asked: "Did Obama win to be president yet?" I guess there's no more need for polling, it's decided. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome. Lily loves the debates, and points to "Mitt!" and "Obama!" Although I must admit, I've brainwashed her, and when you ask her who she's voting for she'll yell "Obama!"
Post a Comment