Monday, August 26, 2013

Seven Years

This weekend we celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary. Andrew planned a surprise date, and pretty much knocked it out of the park with this one:

Dinner at Top of the Riverfront

This awesome, claustrophobic capsule that takes you up in the St Louis Arch
Atop the arch

Looking down on a Cardinals' game from 633 feet up in the St. Louis Arch
 



Yes! He totally scored on romantic points. Thank you, Andrew for being the love of my life, and sharing in adventures for the past seven years, and many, many more to come. I love you!!

3 comments:

Mary Pugh said...

So great! But what's in the box?

Emily said...

I know! What about the box? (Just do a whole post about the box, I think.)

Megan said...

:) When we celebrated six months of dating, Andrew gave me a beautiful pair of earrings, the first gift of jewelry. I loved them SO much. You can see them in our engagement photo. On our honeymoon, I lost one. We looked and looked, and kept calling the hotel, to no avail :(. Andrew purchased the same set as he did over eight years ago!!