A certain little girl is, shall we say, a bit excited for her first plane trip and a chance to see just about everyone near and dear to her heart. Awhile back, knowing that the day before we are to leave will be a holiday, I designated this day as packing day. Well, this morning, I found Emma hauling her new pink suitcase up the stairs saying: "Mom, don't you remember, today is packing day. Can you help me fold my blankie? I counted and it had 12 of the pink stripes and 14 white ones."
In our evening prayers, we always think of something to express gratitude for, and something we can ask for help with. For weeks, it's been "I'm thankful for my pink suitcase," and "that we should travel safely." :) These days are golden, honestly I've never known anything greater than the privilege of raising these precious children.
2 comments:
I am so glad this got posted to google plus because I have been looking for your blog for a while and couldn't find it with a plain google search. I'm so glad that you guys are doing well. It's fun to hear about your darling kids.
This is so fun to see Emma packing and James supervising!!!! I love to see the blanket you made! She obviously loves it. And your house looks so cute! Are those new chairs?
Have a fun trip and I love you!
Post a Comment