Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun to be a Family of Three




Last week for Family Home Evening, we went to Temple Square and had a lesson about appreciating nature and the beauties God has given us. The grounds look like the garden of Eden, they are gorgeous! I know Andrew and I have been a family since our wedding day, but it is so fun to have Emma with us now. She always behaves during FHE (well, she usually sleeps through it)! Also, we are so lucky to live downtown where we are so close to the headquarters of the Church. There are people who travel from all over the world to visit Temple Square, and we are just blocks away. I love it!



3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh this is a cute family!!! You all look beautiful :)

Amy and Mike said...

She is so cute! Just like her beautiful mommy!

Shari said...

I love the photo of Emma next to the beautiful tulips!!!