So cute! What a sweet heart! I think she looks just like Megan!
We're excited to get to know her and to watch little Emma grow up.
That IS a baby Meggie face! ('Seems like only yesterday.)She's another beauty!
She is precious. I hope mommy and baby are doing well.
so stinkin' cute! glad you finally joined the blogging community! hope you're feeling better!
Hooray! I'm so glad you're starting this blog. I'm excited for all the pictures to follow:)
Yay you guys started a blog!!! I know what you mean about where your inspiration comes from. I think the title of our blog should just be "It's all about Alice" :P
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! What a sweet heart! I think she looks just like Megan!
We're excited to get to know her and to watch little Emma grow up.
That IS a baby Meggie face!
('Seems like only yesterday.)
She's another beauty!
She is precious. I hope mommy and baby are doing well.
so stinkin' cute! glad you finally joined the blogging community! hope you're feeling better!
Hooray! I'm so glad you're starting this blog. I'm excited for all the pictures to follow:)
Yay you guys started a blog!!! I know what you mean about where your inspiration comes from. I think the title of our blog should just be "It's all about Alice" :P
Post a Comment