On Friday, Andrew, Emma, and I joined family and friends for a campout at the Spruces camp ground in Big Cottonwood Canyon, and we had a blast! My brother-in-law Wade spearheaded the whole thing and did a great job. We had tinfoil dinners around the campfire, and amazing breakfast (in the rain). A giant moose walked right past our breakfast; I didn't catch a picture of him, but he was a sight to behold.
Here's my nephew Thomas with a s'more:
Emma slept in our laundry basket. To keep her warm, I bundled her in a onsie, a footed sleeper, a sleep sack, two blankets, mittens, and a hat. She was the BEST camper! She slept through the night. We'll have to go again.
I'm glad she was bundled well, because I was pretty cold! I'm glad we got a little vacation in before Andrew leaves for Ghana for a month. I will miss him!
2 comments:
Emma is going to love the photo of her in a laundry basket!!! How adorable. She was a perfect camper! And she will know what fun parents she has!!
Okay. This is too cute for words. Who is that kid Andrew is holding??
Post a Comment