
Halloween was a BLAST! We had not one, not two, but three parties last Saturday. Emma's favorite was the ward one; she LOVED pulling candy from everyone's bowls and just sucking on the wrapper. Imagine next year when she actually comprehends what is INSIDE that wrapper. :) Here she is as my little pumpkin; I was a baker, carrying around Halloween cookies, and Andrew (sorry, no pic) wore a funny hat and a mustache. Emma got lots of comments from people saying, "Oh, he's so cute!" I thought pumpkin = androgenous costume. Hmmm . . .



It was so funny when we went to my parents, because the moment my mom opened the door, Emma squealed with terror. She was so scared of my mom in her witch hat and garb. She kept turning to look at her, then clinging to my shoulder. It was pretty cute!


Andrew went as "Utah" and Emma and I were "BYU." Not sure if you can tell, but I'm pregnant in those pictures. ;) My dad spiked his hair, and wore an earring that creaped me out! Made for a great "spooky" Halloween.
3 comments:
Did you make those Halloween cookies? They look fantastic and delicious.
P.S. When it says "I'm pregnant in those pictures," I am referring to my BYU costume. I stuffed myself to LOOK pregnant, but I am not REALLY pregnant. Sorry to those of you who were confused.
Ha ha ha. It is good you clarified ;)
I love all the pictures! I think Emma looks ABSOLUTELY DARLING in her pumpkin costume, though my favorite costume of all three of you guys is the picture of BYU vs. U of U. Way cute!!! Sounds like you guys had a very fun and eventful halloween!!!
Post a Comment