
On Thanksgiving Day, my sister Anne and I ran the "Cold Turkey Run" in City Creek Canyon. It WAS cold, and a lot of fun, too! Here's the course from the starting point:

I'm really thankful that I have a body that can run and jump, and experience all sorts of great things. I love to run in races, they always motivate me to live my life better and to take good care of myself. The adrenaline pumping through my blood after the gunshot fills me with all sorts of excitement. Thanks to Anne for running with me, and to my awesome support crew:
Love you, Andrew and Emma!
4 comments:
way to go megan!
I love seeing you sisters enjoying each other as well as keeping fit congrats to both.
I adore the fan club!!! Emma is the cutest cheerleader ever. I am so impressed with your running. I love you!!
Megan, that's awesome!! You are so good to exercise...and I love, love, love your little cheerleader. We really, really need to get together with you guys. It has been way too long!
Post a Comment