Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter

Best part of my Easter:


Well, that, and General Conference.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got together with some friends last week to make home-made Easter treats. They included oreo lollipops, candy ducks, and traditional Argentine Easter eggs. It was a lot of fun and too delicious. Good thing I didn't buy any additional treats. P.S. I'm working on Emma's baby book for her birthday, and each holiday page has a spot to write in "Family traditions." Home-made treats is fun, but if it becomes a tradition, so might my increasing numbers on the scale! Perhaps our traditions could include, "learning self control."


Finished product:

2 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

Those candies are SO Cute!!! I love the pictures of Emma! I love her curly hair. It SO Darling. We wish we could have been there to see you guys on Easter. We hope Andrew is having a good time in Mexico. We miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is soooo cute! I can't believe how big she is! I remember finding out you were pregnant with her! She is so cute!!!

PS this is Kathi. FYI