Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!


We celebrated Emma's first birthday a few weeks ago, and it was a blast to see how much Emma loved her cake and celebration. We are so thankful for the blessing she is in our lives. We love you Emma!

Emma, READY to eat that cake!

Signing "more." Any doubts as to whether or not this kid likes cake?
Trying to feed her baby doll with a bottle (gifts courtesy of the grandmas):


3 comments:

Emily said...

That first picture is SOOO CUTE!!! We miss you all! Happy Birthday Emma!

Anonymous said...

hey Megan! It's Kathi, I found your blog! I cannot believe how big Emma is! Holy cow!! She is so cute! You are looking gorgeous by the way!

Joel & Megan said...

What a cutie. I love all the pictures...especially the messy one of Emma.

In answer to your question to add a picture with the title of your blog, I believe you go to Customize at the top, then on the side click on Add a gadget, then scroll down and pick the gadget "Page Header". There you should be able to put the title of your blog, a description if you want and add a picture (if your picture is Large, click "shrink to fit")

Hope that info. helps. If you have any other questions, let me know :)