Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stuff


See this little hooligan? She's quite the mischievous little child. Lately, she gets into everything and totes it all around the place. She loves to STUFF things into other things (don't get me wrong, I think it's cute, and I think it's all very adorable, . . . most of the time). Let me show you:
.
This one is perhaps her greatest feat. This drawer opens above her eye level, and yet she can open it, stuff things into it, and swing from it like a monkey in the trees.

On top of all this, I have found my cell phone in the laundry hamper, garlic in the stroller, and plenty of other crazy stuff. It's getting to the point where Andrew can blame something on Emma, and I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or not.

P.S. I'll have you know that I don't leave pots, pans, bowls, or even shoes on the floor. Nope. That is all the work of Emma, getting into the dishwasher, which she can stop mid-cycle, and the last few cupboards that have eluded child locks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks like she's super busy all the time. That could get tiring. But she sure is cute isn't she.

Shari said...

What an adorable little girl. I love the photos - they will be fun for her to see one day!!

Mary Pugh said...

Glad to see that Emma is doing what 1 year olds do best! She is so darn cute!

Grandma Jean said...

Thanks for sharing STUFF-----Emma is too Adorable

Carolyn said...

Well, isn't that what you do all day? Put stuff in other stuff? And why should you get to decide where it all "belongs"? Ha ha!