- First and foremost,having a beautiful baby boy that I can hold, cuddle, and adore!
- seeing my husband cuddle our sweet baby, and falling more in love with him for it
- seeing my husband reach out to our two-year old and help her through this time
- enjoying the oh-s0 coveted pleasure of sleeping flat on my back (it has taken me awhile to relax and let go of the urge to roll onto my side)
- being able to sleep without a plethora of pillows to make sleep somewhat manageable
- losing 15 pounds in one week (I feel like a contestant who just weighed in on The Biggest Loser week one!)
- being able to sleep on my stomach
- receiving excellent medical care
- the swaddle!! Oh! how I love it! :)
- hearing Emma ask "Can I hold his hand" as she sits next to Baby James in the car
- having a very legitimate reason to NOT vacuum my carpet
- getting up once or twice a night to hold and feed my little baby, as opposed to getting up oh, about five times to go to the bathroom
- dinners, hot and ready, and not prepared by me
- enjoying the love shared by so many dear friends and family members
- being a recipient of great service
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Transitioning
Over the past two weeks, I've been navigating my way through this transition from pregnancy to postpartum. There are plenty of things I could list that are challenging/not so fun etc. about this time, but I'd rather focus on the positive. Here are the GREAT things about this time:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet list. And an even sweeter baby!
Cute cute cute!!!! What a sweet baby boy! Love your list :) Sweet times.
Post a Comment