Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby James!

Baby James Andrew was born Thursday, October 6 at 12:10am. He weighs 8lb 1oz. Megan is doing great. Thanks to everyone who has sent good wishes!

6 comments:

Anne said...

He even smiled for his picture! So beautiful, so happy.

Joel & Megan said...

YAY!!! SO HAPPY HE'S HERE!!!! I think he looks SO MUCH like Emma. Definitely can tell they are siblings. Love the pictures. Wishing Megan a quick recovery and that James sleeps well for y'all tonight. Congratulations!!!

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable

Michelle Schmidt said...

Congratulations! I love the pic of Emma and Andrew. Her smile is classic and I hope it represents how she feels about James and you don't have the situation we had with Anna :) So happy for you, were you overdue? I thought you were due the end of Sept and have been wondering if you had him. Congrats! Hope all is well.

Mindy said...

Congrats Megan! You look great and your baby is adorable too!!

Debbie Cannon said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of the newest addition to your darling family. I think James looks like Emma. They are both sooo cute! Looking forward to seeing them soon!