Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Recently, Emma has been saying the cutest things so much so, that I've decided it's time to starting writing them down (or typing them up, for that matter). Take a look:

ME: "Emma, do you want cereal or oatmeal for breakfast?"
EMMA: "Cereal."
ME: "Come on James, Emma and I are going to have some cereal."
EMMA: "But not you, buddy!"

While wrapping Emma in her towel and holding her after a bath,
ME: "Whoa, you're getting so big."
EMMA: "Yeah, I'm going to grow right out of this towel!"

This morning, I was thumbing through a pamphlet that came in the mail (essentially junk mail that was destined for the recycle bin after I was done with it). I had folded it along the stapled biding:
EMMA: "Don't bend it, Mommy. If you bend it again, I'll TAKE IT AWAY from you!"

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a funny little munchkin! I can't believe she is saying stuff like that-- she must be so big!

Joel & Megan said...

Oh My Goodness, Joel and I couldn't stop laughing. The last one is our favorite. :) So cute!

Bruce said...

Those two are too cute!
And I'm not biased at all.