Um, these children couldn't be any cuter. How is James that big and that smiley?!
Oh Megan, these are adorable!!!! I just love the picture if Emma and James. And I love the photo of Andrew at the computer holding his son with a box of ice cream ready to go!!
What a cutie. And I love the picture of Emma and James together. They definitely look like siblings. :)
I'm pretty sure I had no clue you were expecting! Congratulations! He is truly adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Um, these children couldn't be any cuter. How is James that big and that smiley?!
Oh Megan, these are adorable!!!! I just love the picture if Emma and James. And I love the photo of Andrew at the computer holding his son with a box of ice cream ready to go!!
What a cutie. And I love the picture of Emma and James together. They definitely look like siblings. :)
I'm pretty sure I had no clue you were expecting! Congratulations! He is truly adorable.
Post a Comment