In my efforts to encourage napping, I explained one day to Emma that her body is growing, just like Baby James, and that's why we sleep, so we can grow bigger. The next time Emma napped, she woke up and exclaimed: "I'm still two!!" I guess she figured she'd be a lot bigger :D
Me: "Emma, are you a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl?"
Emma: "Daddy's girl!"
Me: "And what about me?"
Emma: "You're a skunk."
Emma: "You're a skunk."
The other morning, Emma was trying to open a box of breath mints:
Emma: "I can't open it. A-L-T-O-I-D-S. That spells closed."
Emma: "I can't open it. A-L-T-O-I-D-S. That spells closed."
Andrew: "Emma do you want your first car at 16 or 17?"
Emma: "Two!"
4 comments:
You are not a skunk! But that whole thing was hilarious.
Tell EJ I want an iPhone, too.
Oh my goodness...she is so silly! Man, she's Two going on 16! :P
Post a Comment