Thursday, May 10, 2012

James Update

I think the last post I did of James was when he was six weeks. Well, now six months later, I am back at it, mostly thanks to Grandma Jean for giving us a camera after mine got stolen! 

James is growing up SO fast. 
Here he is at six months. He started sitting, so he graduated from the swing to the high chair . . .


and he loves it! Food is one of James's most favorite things. He never tires in reaching for the placemats and plates at the dinner table. If I put the baby jar of food on the table, he will wail until I get it in his mouth! Feeding him is not the problem, feeding him fast enough is. ;)


Here he is sitting, so cute!


He also moved into Emma's room, and he does really well in the crib. He LOVES toys. Asleep:



or awake:


He is such a boy, he will roll a ball for EVER!

He loves to go on walks to the park, 



and he can swing:


Here he is at 7 months:




We love our James so very much. Every day is a joy to be a mother of such a darling little boy. I am grateful to have a baby! I spent so many months being pregnant, but I am so thankful, because he is so worth it! I am happy every day because of my little James. 


3 comments:

Mary Pugh said...

So dang cute!

Kate said...

I am just pouring over these photos. Oh my gosh, he is so cute. More, more, more!

Amy and Mike said...

oh he is super cute! so fun to have one of each! I love how both your kids are a perfect blend of each of you!