Monday, February 3, 2014

Halloween

Playing catch up here . . .

We loved our first Halloween in St. Louis, even though there was a torrential downpour the moment we stepped out for trick-or-treating! (Luckily, it let up quickly, though my feet were soaked from the get go.) Our friends the Mechams joined us for chili, trick-or-treating, and a movie. We had a great time. Andrew even talked me into watching a scary movie . . . scary according to Megan's standards. The movie was Contagion (and I really enjoyed it!). But, I digress. The real purpose of this post is to see the kids in costume, right? Without further ado:


 The "roar!" from this little boy was about the cutest thing for Halloween!


 Not sure I can handle her in makeup:


 Daddy came to the rescue with a car when Emma's wet feet could carry her grace no farther:
 The spoils:

Stay tuned . . . up next, Grandma and Grandpa come to visit!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Ej looks way too pretty and James looks way too big. Loved the post!

Shari said...

These are wonderful photos!!!!! What a happy time. I love seeing the kids in their cute costumes. Way to go mom. And the front porch is adorable, too.

Sherry said...

Emma looks so much like Mary and Anne in some of these pictures. I usually think of her as looking like Andrew, but not here!