Monday, October 19, 2009

Emma Update


DOO doo doo DOOO! Announcing Emma Jean's six month mark! She's gone from this:


to this:



She's eating solid foods, bouncing on her knees, rolling all over the place, and just barely, crawling!!! Life happens fast around here. I can hardly post something or write in my journal before it's yesterday's news and Emma is doing something else. She's such a doll, we just love her so much. She LOVES to babble, especially right before bed time. Also, she loves to stand. Last week in church, she spent at least half of Sacrament meeting standing on the bench holding on to the back rest. It's adorable because she does this little wobble where she shakes her hips in and out. She does it with the biggest grin on her face. :) You should check out her "fish" crawl. She looks like she's doing the worm! Whatever the case, it's quite effective, and very adorable. I've been trying to upload a video of it for days, so, I just post now, and perhaps, later, I'll get the video.

4 comments:

Mary Pugh said...

SOOOOO cute Emma! Oh she is so adorable! I miss you way too much! Send her out with mom when she comes to visit!

Shari said...

My goodness - Emma is so adorable. I just can't believe how much she changes from week to week. She is so darling with food all over her face! I adore the "purple" photo!!! Thanks for the fun photos.

Grandma Jean said...

Oh my goodness ----four simply adorable little girls for me. The new picture wins the blue ribbon!

Natalie said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months old! She is seriously such a doll!