Thanks Megan. I've been waiting for that picture. Every time I look a the picture you gave me of Megan laughing that huge laugh it breaks me up. I showed it to Kolynn and we both loved it. What a very wonderful little great granddaughter. Great Grandma Carolyn
I love your blog---especially the zoo picks,my favorite? The new baby elephant...You and Emma are having so much fun! beautiful Mother, adorable Baby. Grandma Jean.
5 comments:
Emma looks so different!!! What a cute little face! Can't wait to see you guys!
Thanks Megan. I've been waiting for that picture. Every time I look a the picture you gave me of Megan laughing that huge laugh it breaks me up. I showed it to Kolynn and we both loved it. What a very wonderful little great granddaughter.
Great Grandma Carolyn
What a cute picture!
I LOVE the one where she's looking right at the camera. What cute girls!
I love your blog---especially the zoo picks,my favorite? The new baby elephant...You and Emma are having so much fun! beautiful Mother, adorable Baby. Grandma Jean.
Post a Comment