Does anyone know how to get the full frame of the video to show? If you notice at the beginning, the "Youtube" symbol is cut off on the right.
Saw carrots and apples on the table.But train up a darling child with Cheese Puffs!Works for me.Love to all,
This girl has better small motor skills than I do!Such a doll.
Oh my goodness this is SO CUTE!!! I love it!!!
Smart and adorable girl!
Andrew was younger than Emma when Grammy (Kelly's Mom) started giving him M&M's! They came free in the box of fruit loops. So I like your choice of junk food. You are such great parents.
every thing that child does is adorable-----How about a video of our 10 month Emma J walking with her arms high in the air?de
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Does anyone know how to get the full frame of the video to show? If you notice at the beginning, the "Youtube" symbol is cut off on the right.
Saw carrots and apples on the table.
But train up a darling child with Cheese Puffs!
Works for me.
Love to all,
This girl has better small motor skills than I do!
Such a doll.
Oh my goodness this is SO CUTE!!! I love it!!!
Smart and adorable girl!
Andrew was younger than Emma when Grammy (Kelly's Mom) started giving him M&M's! They came free in the box of fruit loops. So I like your choice of junk food. You are such great parents.
every thing that child does is adorable-----How about a video of our 10 month Emma J walking with her arms high in the air?de
Post a Comment