Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun with the Pughs

My sister Mary was in town for nearly a month, and one of those days, I was lucky enough to have her and her kids spend a night at my place. It worked out perfectly, because they kept me company while Andrew worked a 32-hour shift at the hospital.

In the evening while the kids did this:

Mary and I did this:

She is so thoughtful. Since my parents gave me a sewing machine for my birthday, Mary decided to give me a gift of supplies and instructions on how to make a craft of my choice. I chose to make baby bibs, and, in my humble opinion, they are ADORABLE! I think I might be spending a lot more time at JoAnn's Fabric nowadays. Really, I owe all the credit to Mary. Thanks!

The next day we walked to Liberty Park and hit up Banbury Cross donuts. I thought I'd give Mary a little feel for the good stuff in Salt Lake. It was a blast.

Jack took this one ;)



Pughs, thanks for a great time! We miss you so much already.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love this pictures of the kids sleeping on the couch. Those are awesome!

Joel & Megan said...

That is so fun! Love that you go to spend that time with your sister. Must have been a blast!!!

Shari said...

What a great post!! You girls are so creative - and next time you suggest it - I am saying YES to a donut!!