Monday, August 30, 2010

Never Out of Reach

Next time you come to my house, don't look too closely. You may find remnants of BLACK permanent marker drawings on the white wall, and a few traces on my wooden desk (I welcome your removal suggestions). The sky is the limit for one little girl. There is no door, no drawer, no marker lid this girl cannot open . . . . in a matter of seconds. No couch, table, chairs, changing table she cannot climb!!!

3 comments:

Shari said...

She is an amazing child!! I love her so much. (sorry about the wall - one of the joys of renting, don't tell any one I said that)

Alyssa said...

Amazing. Try the Magic Eraser. It works miracles I tell you.

Joel & Megan said...

Oh goodness....welcome to the Club! Alice gets into MANY things. She hasn't drawn on the floor or walls with permanent marker, but did attack our bedsheets and her skin. I have found out that "High" was not high enough. Crazy crazy times.