Thanks to some inspiration from my sister when she was in town, I've attempted making my own hair bows, and, I think they are SO CUTE! Emma is perhaps a model-on-the-run, but I was able to capture a few pics of some of some of the bows we made today. Check it out!



Now that I'm getting into this, I'd love your tips, ideas, pictures, etc. to help me broaden my repertoire. :)
7 comments:
Darling bows!! Emma looks older to me than she did even a week ago!! You are such a fun mom!
What a gorgeous, smiley girl!
She is so absolutely gorgeous! Her smile and those eyes are breath-taking. Love the bows!
oh Megan, she is sooo stinkin beautiful! She reminds me of the crazy smart roommate who woke up at 5 am and would sing while she put on makeup and did homework! :) just happy and cute as can be!
Ha ha. I just read Dubbya's comment. I love to remember that apartment in the Glenhood. Seriously such great times! Your bows are darling! I make bows sometimes too, although I think I lack the knack for making them truly fabulous. Emma is so darling! I loved watching her run everywhere at the couponing class. Good to see you again!
I love the bows. You'll have to teach me how to make those. How I make the bows, they are a bit bigger, but pretty simple. Sometime we should get together and just make a bunch of bows together for our girls.
Our Angel Emma, is the perfect model for your bows!
Post a Comment