Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fundraiser

As a wife of a med student, I get to be apart of an alliance for spouses of medical families. It has really been a blessing, providing me with friends, service, and other activities while my husband is so busy. The alliance chose to sell discount cards this year as our fundraiser. I am not a fan of asking for money, but I am supposed to sell 10, and I'm trying to do it fast, so I thought I'd post some of the discounts available to help spread the word. If you are interested in purchasing a card, please let me know (no pressure). They are $10 each.
  • $10 off Signature Service Oil Change at Jiffy Lube's Foothill location
  • $5 off any cut and color at Star 21 Salon (my friend Natalie works here, she's great)
  • 15% off anything at The Copy Stop (they are my new go-to, since I don't live by a Cougar Copy or Kinko's)
  • Free 1/4 lb cheeseburger with purchase of same at B&D Burgers (unlimited) 1300 E location
  • Buy One Entree Get One Half Off at Costa Vida Foothill location
  • Buy one admission get one free at Discovery Gateway
  • Buy one admission get one free at Fairmount Aquatic Center
  • Buy one game, get one free at Olympus Hills Lanes
  • Buy one get one free at This is The Place Heritage Park
There are nearly a dozen more offers, some include the Bookstore at the University of Utah and University Credit Union. Offers are good until September 2011. If you live near Salt Lake, are a student, or a big fan of the Med Student Alliance, this may be the deal for you.

2 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

If we lived closer, I think I would be able to purchase one, but unfortunately the deals wouldn't apply in Logan. I'll definitely spread the word to those I know who live in Salt Lake. Good luck!!!

Carolyn said...

$10 for $10 off at Jiffy Lube? I'll take that.