Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SHOOT!

Yesterday when Emma awoke from her nap, we found her with her pants off, diaper off, and, the contents of her diaper smudged all around the crib. Needless to say, it was not a pretty sight. Has this ever happened to any of you?? Lucky for me, Andrew was the one to initially find it, while I was on the phone with my mom (thank you for calling, Mom!). I promise NOT to post any pictures of that wonderful little incident, BUT, I highly recommend you go to the following blog:

http://christysdoings.blogspot.com/

Here are darling pictures (if I may say so) of our little Emma. Christy is a photographer who saw Emma at my cousin's wedding, and asked to take some pictures of her. Christy did a great job, so check out her blog, and comment on it; if 10 of you do, I get a free 8x 10.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh my goodness, this EXACT same thing happened to us when we were nannying my husband's little baby cousin! And thankfully John was the one to "happen upon it" first, too! And I had to leave for work or I was "going to be late" ...
Your baby is gorgeous, like mama.

Joel & Megan said...

Alice kind of did the same thing, except she wasn't in her crib. I think she was about 15 months old, and I was doing some assignment or something, and while I was distracted, she had Removed her diaper which had quite the mess in it. It was like she took it off because she was uncomfortable. Luckily none of it got smudge since I noticed it quickly and it wasn't too bad of a clean up. I had to rush Alice to the bathtub and everything. And then later on Alice removed her diaper in her crib and got pee everywhere, but I had just put her in a T-shirt since i thought it was pretty hot that day, so I now i make sure she has pants on and not just a diaper or the diaper WILL come off.

Also, WAY CUTE pictures that Christy did. What a beautiful little niece Joel and I have!