Thursday, October 28, 2010

Recommendations Por Favor


I'd love to get some recommendations of places to stay (or NOT to stay) in Moab (no camping). If you've stayed there and can remember the place, let me know, thanks!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

The only place I have stayed that I would not go back to is Days Inn. It was just an obviously low budget room. If cost is of high priority, the Red Stone Inn is cheap, in a good spot, and is nice and straight forward. The rooms are VERY small but do the job fine. For a bigger room, the Aarchway Inn, Moab Valley Inn, and Comfort Suites, and even the Motel 6 are all quite satisfactory :-).

Mindy said...

We've stayed at the Moab Valley in and liked it and also the Best Western. Moab Valley or Days Inn would probably be my top picks though.