We spent the weekend in Moab for the Canyonlands Half Marathon and for some great hiking, all with wonderful friends.
I was SO glad to see Andrew and Emma at the finish line!!! They were so sweet, and brought me flowers :)

The best part of the race was being with some awesome girlfriends! Some I have known since I was seven years old!

After the race, our friends, Tyler and Michelle, joined us for hiking in Arches National Park. Emma and their son Ethan had a GREAT time together!

[Imagine a cute photo of all of us here :) I know Tyler and Michelle took some]
Emma LOVED climbing on the rocks, she has a natural talent for it. And of course, she couldn't get enough of the sand and dirt!

Our last hike was in the Windows section, at Double Arch. Hasn't been too long since we were here last.



Thanks to all our friends for making this a great little weekend getaway!!
2 comments:
How FUN!!! That's awesome that you got to do a half marathon and the hike looks so fun and beautiful.
What a great week end! You are an amazing runner and so beautiful. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment