
Today is National Doctor's Day, a day to show our appreciation to all the doctors out there. Andrew is 75% of the way through med school, which means he has almost completed his MD degree and earned the title of "Doctor Warren." In my book, he has already earned it. Andrew, I appreciate all the long hours (even though I miss you) and all the hard work you have put in. I love you, babes, keep it up, you're almost there!
5 comments:
Happy Day Dr. Warren!! I am glad you are %75 a doctor - because I ask you %100 of my questions!! Thanks for all the great, free, advice!!
YAY!!! We love our Doctor Warren too...though he's not there yet, we're SO SO SO Proud of him!
Seriously. Who wouldn't want you to be their doctor? Huzzah for Dr. Warren!
Paging Dr. Warren!
Paging Dr. Warren!
You've sure got a big fan club in our family.
All the best,
Holy cow! I cannot believe Andrew is that close. Medical school is so long. You guys rock for working so hard! Ahhh. It would be fun to see you again someday. Someday:). P.S. Hope the couponing is still going well! I'm loving it.
Post a Comment