
I can't believe my little girl is two years old! It is such a joy to be her mother. Of all the things I do, when I hold her and put her to bed at night, I know that being her mother is the best thing that ever happened to me (along with being married to her daddy, of course!). She brings so much joy into my life. I love you Emma!!
Here are some photos from her birthday party last Saturday:


4 comments:
Happy birthday little Emma!!! Looks like it was a fun party. xoxo
Happy very Birthday, dear Emma, from Grandma, Grandpa and Robby in London.
We love you!!!!!
You can't buy those kind of curls, you know. I'm pretty sure even a perm doesn't come close. She's a doll:).
We loved Emma's birthday party. I can't believe it's been 2 years! Emma is SO BIG!
Post a Comment