Friday, May 13, 2011

East Canyon with the Fam

Last weekend, we went camping with the family in a yurt at East Canyon State Park. The trek to and from was very interesting with this strapped to the top of our car:



The winds kept picking up, so we had to pull over multiple times before that canoe came crashing down. It was quite a captivating experience, let me tell you (i.e. I was too stressed to close my eyes and try to sleep).

Emma was THRILLED about the canoes! :)

We had lots of fun with Grandpa,



"Dama Teran" (Grandma Karen), uncles,



Aunt Megan,

and of course, cousin Alice!

(Emma's favorite cereal is "Bumble Bee Cheerios" :) )

Before heading home, we stopped at the train museum in Ogden. I felt very whimsical thinking back to the good old days of railroads.





A big thank you to Grandma Karen and Grandpa Kelly for such a fun family vacation!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kate said...

Looks so fun! I miss Jean-Jean xoxo

Mary Pugh said...

Looks so fun! I love the picture of Emma in the canoe! and the kissing picture? Whoo Whoo!

Shari said...

What a fun vacation. I love seeing Emma in the canoe, I can only imagine how much she enjoyed it!!! Those Warren uncles are so great with Emma. She is a lucky girl!

Joel & Megan said...

It was so much fun vacationing with you guys! Love seeing all the photos. Alice continues to ask when we're seeing Emma again. We'll have to visit again soon.