The last three weeks of summer were super chaotic (and fun) but September has brought a bit of normalcy with it, so I will attempt to catch up on all the blogging I've failed to post.
First of all, Andrew came home from Ghana. When I saw him coming down the escalator in the airport, I thought he had turned into a mountain man. Check out the beard he came home with and everything else:

These are African dresses Andrew had made for Emma and me. He picked out the fabric in Juaben, the city where he lived for most of his stay.

These are the cool things he bought:

And here I am sporting Emma on my back like a Ghanaian woman:

I am so grateful to have him home. He had life-changing experiences that were worth all the sacrifices we made. Emma is so happy to have him home, too!
2 comments:
I love the dresses!!! So pretty. That's neat that Andrew was able to get them made for you guys. Joel and I are so glad that he had such a great experience in Ghana, but we're glad he's home too :)
Love all the pictures, though it looks like Emma didn't like being carried on the back ;). I don't think Alice would like it either :)
Cool loot! Bet that was fun taking through customs...
Post a Comment