Thursday, September 17, 2009

Babies at the Zoo

Here is a picture of me four week before Emma was born:

And here is a picture of Emma and me this week:

We went to the zoo for a playgroup activity with the med wives on Wednesday. It was so much fun! I thought it was very interesting that I have had a baby since I last went, and so did an elephant, giraffe, snow leopard, and tiger (three baby tiger cubs!). Emma was very interested in the mama giraffe when she stuck her neck out over the railing to look down on us. I can't wait to take her again and again!


3 comments:

Megan said...

GRRR!!! No matter how many times I try to create spaces between parts of my text and different pictures, they come out squashed together in certain places. Any wisdom you could share with me to help me out?

Shari said...

I love your blog background - very classy. The photos at the zoo are awesome. When we went we didn't see the baby tigers - have to go back!!!

Grandma Jean said...

Megan, I love your blog! You light up my life Love you Grandma Jean.