Sometimes I sleep like that too . . .
Ha- That is so so cute! I wonder if I could even bring my toes up like that...probably not
What an adorable photo!!! I can believe how she is growing!!!
Love it!!! Alice now sleeps in CRAZY positions. Sometimes I find her all curled up on her tummy in a ball up snuggled in the corner of her crib. Just too funny!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sometimes I sleep like that too . . .
Ha- That is so so cute! I wonder if I could even bring my toes up like that...probably not
What an adorable photo!!! I can believe how she is growing!!!
Love it!!! Alice now sleeps in CRAZY positions. Sometimes I find her all curled up on her tummy in a ball up snuggled in the corner of her crib. Just too funny!!!
Post a Comment