
Two weeks ago, Andrew, Emma, and I went camping with our friends Tyler, Michelle, and Ethan. We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to the Spruces and had a great time! We played lots of games, ate too many sweets, and went for a great hike the next day to Dog Lake. There were lots of dogs up there, odly enough. We had a great time. Check it out!
Here are Emma and Ethan playing together. Michelle and I brought the exact same baskets to sleep them in:

Here we are at Dog Lake:
This was one of our moose encounters. We saw four of them during our hike and they were REALLY close at times. I was afraid they might charge at any moment. They did NOT seem at all afraid of us.
This was taken about 45 minutes before the end of the hike. Emma was so good the whole time!
5 comments:
The look on Emma's face in the picture with Megan is ALL WARREN! She is so cute! She looks like she has already grown up since we left Utah. Tell her to stop. I expect her to still be in 0-3 month close when I see her next!
What a fun trip. Megs, you look beautiful :)
Megan,
I hope you don't mind I found your blog off a comment you made on Alyssa's blog! Looks like you three are so happy. Little Emma is absolutely adorable:). Hope things are going well and enjoy every minute with your little one, they grow up too fast!
My family used to have a cabin across from the Spruces - what a beautiful place to camp.
If you want to visit our blog send me your e-mail address at debolah@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!
Deborah
Hmm... I'm not seeing a moose. Maybe I'm crazy?
What a fun camp out. Your pictures are beautiful! (I can see the Moose, upper left quadrant of the photo). I adore the photo of you and Emma.
Post a Comment