Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fun: Exciting News!

That's right, It's a BOY!!! For my Friday Fun, I had an ultrasound that let us know that Emma is going to have a little brother. We are all very excited! :)



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Shari said...

WHAT COULD BE A BETTER FRIDAY FUN? I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! CUTE BALOONS!

Mary Pugh said...

Yeah for Warren boys! Emma looks so grown up in those pictures!

Emily said...

I am SO excited for you!!! I love boys!

Bruce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruce said...

What a lucky little boy he will be!
Congratulations and love.

Joel & Megan said...

WOW!!! How EXCITING!!!! Now we're going to be having BOYS at the same time too. So fun!!! Congratulations!!!

Sherry said...

Hooray! So exciting! Congratulations!

Debbie Cannon said...

Congratulations on the very fun news! Megan and Joel told us, and we are just thrilled. We think it is so cute that Emma and Alice have each other, and now the two boy cousins will be able to enjoy each other! Such fun! We love your sweet family, and wish you all the best in the days you wait for his arrival.

Lynnae said...

Congratulations, Megan! (I found your blog through Natalie's. Fun to see what you've been up to).

stace said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!! i didn't even know you were expecting! congrats that is so exciting!!! you will love having a boy, they are so fun. (not that i have anything to compare it to though) and i love the friday fun idea, let me know what you do, we'd love to tag along!!