Saturday, September 17, 2011

Predictions

No, I'm not talking about the outcome of the game, I mean my baby boy. I'm due in 13 days, and 25 days ago, the ultrasound I had measured him to weigh 5 1/2 pounds. So, any guesses at when he'll come? What he'll weigh? Eye color, hair color, amount of hair, length? My prediction is that he will be here in eight days, weight 7 pounds 5 ounces, have blue eyes, dark, patchy hair, and be about 20 inches long. What do you think?

4 comments:

Shari said...

Next Saturday, 7 pounds 2 ounces, blue eyes, red hair, adorable!

Anne said...

Wednesday, 7 pounds, blue eyes, blonde hair. Easy delivery.

Mary Pugh said...

Thursday, 7 pounds 4 ounces red hair blue eyes, super cute and named Jack Jr.

Joel & Megan said...

Joel guesses Monday, September 19th. I'm not sure. I'll guess September 27th at around 2pm weighing 8lbs. 12oz. and 21 inches long. Light Hair, Blue eyes. Can't wait for our Nephew to get here.