I am thankful for my grandmothers. I am so blessed to be near them. I have been all my life and it is a privilege I do not take for granted. Grandma Marian is such a wonderful example of love and faith. I always sense her goodness and love even just over the phone. Grandma Jean is like a best friend to me, and I am honored to be blessed to have a daughter so I could give her the name of Jean. Both women are remarkable, beautiful, kind, and loving. I have felt so loved my whole life and now that love has grown as I see them love my children.
1 comment:
You and Andrew have been so good to the grandmas. They love you very much. And you are so wise to learn from amazing women. Thank you for these sweet posts
Love mom
Post a Comment