November 9th: Sing with me up the chord: "snow, Snow, SNOW!" It's definitely snowing here, and I loved it when the radio announcer gave the forecast: "The forecast for today looks like snow and more snow." :) Everything is covered, and it is remarkably beautiful, especially from the panoramic view of my apartment windows.
November 10th: I am SO thankful for the amazing privilege I had to attend Brigham Young University. I am honored and proud to be a cougar. I am thankful for the fabulous education I received, both by learning and by faith. I am thankful for the beauties of the campus, the magnificent Y mountain, the people, the spirit. Wow! Every time I go back, I think, "If I could relive my years I was here, I'd do it in the blink of an eye." I am so thankful that was a part of my life.
1 comment:
I am so happy you loved your Byu experience. I loved coming to symphony concerts. Tou had a fabulous college experience! I love you
Mom
Post a Comment