Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Counting My Blessings Day 18

I am thankful I have been taught the value of hard work. I am grateful to have the ability to work, and I enjoy the satisfaction that comes from my labors. I have a great job at my apartment complex taking care of the hot tub, pool, and club house. I've been able to learn about the ph and chlorine levels, and better understand what makes for a clean hot tub. Daily, I am challenged to get out of bed and go unlock the club house rain or snow. Such a challenge helps me choose what kind of person I want to be, and I am striving to be someone who is hard working, honest, and reliable. I have also been blessed with a paycheck from this job, every other Friday. It is such a convenient job and has been a blessing for our family as Andrew has pursued his medical training.

No comments: